Tuesday 2 June 2015

Miss Double Dom hits back

Good day to you out there in blog land
I'm back yes it's Miss Double Dom (nothing to do with rude things either!) it's been a fair while yes, but life happened jobs started, friendships grew and I've seen my friends suffer horrible loss but I'm back to documenting it and my crafty bits around with my thoughts on my day to day things (and this is ANYTHING)
firstly lets start with gigs I've gone to and the important one.

(Moriaty with added Chris Wolstenholme - Exeter Great Hall 20th March 2015)

It was a long emotional day seeing Muse in Exeter I cannot believe they came here, I cannot believe I didn't have to book a place to stay it feels like a dream did Muse really play here? 
I got confused with where I had to go but I made a barrier (I hate being in a middle) I didn't feel that anxious and I was Chris side as you can see 
the rare songs for me weren't that rare so I lost out on seeing songs I haven't, only agitated (not whinging, just saying I've gotten slack for that but whatever! I'm lucky I've seen them and I know it)
but by the last song (one of my favourites Reapers) I was a blubbering mess and I wanted to go home and curl up into a ball and cry, but typical crazy Muse fan style I would do it all again tomorrow!

In the past year I've seen The Kaiser Chiefs (x3) and I'm seeing them again in about three weeks! Example (x2) he kept me going over the past 18 months much like Calvin Harris does with his music! also Basement Jaxx (FINALLY! WAITED 10 YEARS!), Paloma Faith, Status Quo with Chas and Dave and Nik Kershaw I cannot think of any more thats only a couple compared to normal.

Work wise, I've started another job that I love, but being a good girl I won't say who or anything but I'm happy there as much as getting used to two jobs is getting to me, I'm still here and upright! 

Craft wise, look whats still going 

Exeter Crafts - May 2015 

It turns a year old TODAY! (well my first one was the 3rd but it's the birthday party tonight!) I'm so excited we are making sheep (pom pons, paper, felt ETC ALL THE SHEEP!) because I'm silly like that and enjoy doing silly makey type things.


I've also visited Birmingham for Allison Sadler's amazing Make It Sewcial meet up it was an incredible and inspiring day here's a few pics taken that day some taken on my phone by Kat M from blogtatular and one from Allison!


 our venue the impact hub in Birmingham, Exeter YOU NEED ONE!

I made this and wear it every day, 
I believe everyone has a craft they can do 
so DO IT!

it was meant to be think big 
but there was no big so it was this or craft so I added magic!

I think I've waffled on for long enough, I've promised myself to type more regardless, I've been told to just do it and thats exactly what I did with that craft evening of mine and now look at it a year old today, just go for it nothing is a failure if you learn from it.

stay awesome, with love from 





No comments:

Post a Comment