Sunday 22 June 2014

Ok I didn't really try - UPDATE!

Hello there blogland!

I got so caught up with my crafty evenings/work/life I got lost and didn't exactly have time to think what to write about or how, so this is my huge update on what has been going on in my Double Dom world.


  • Craft evenings - These started in October  last year my first post here included my first one mentioned I got asked to make them fortnightly and they went on from there, friends still turn up and join me every now and then for tea and "makes", but this led onto something greater "Exeter Crafts" this is a monthly event held at The Oddfellows pub in Exeter the first Tuesday of the month (the next one being 1st july from 7pm), we tend to have a theme and make something from/for that theme, but I'm ok with people bringing their own crafts to do with us, this is only the start we have big plans!  


  • South West Blog Social  - what a lovely day it was I've got problems when it comes to me going out on my own but I'm fighting them and i'm so glad I did! it was packed day about blogging in general how to use it better etc filled with food, beauty and mummy bloggers and so much more was very lovely to meet so many different bloggers as well, I went along because I went to a blogging meeting the monday previous, it's getting me into this, incredibly glad I am too!

  • I've started a blog with one of my best friends who moved away this spring, it's in the process of being started ideas and the like so watch this space! we're on the way with our crafty skillz inspirational people and so much more!

  • Exeter Pride - I closed a road for them! had a bit of a meltdown in doing so BUT no one died and thats the important part! I also sang in "Spectrum" the local LGBT (& Friends) choir it's every tuesday and I love going it's a bit of a jammed day for me (charity work in the morning followed by work work!) but it's worth it! it was a mental day but I'm gald I did my little bit it all helped a great day for the city I live in.

Thats all I can think of at this present moment, more bloggyness to come from me I'm slowly getting more organised with life, as said before my english/grammar isn't very good I tend to write how I talk so apologies for that.

bai bai for now

No comments:

Post a Comment